The process of human change begins within us.
We all have tremendous potential.
We all desire good results from our efforts.
Most of us are willing to work hard and to pay the price that success and happiness demand. Each of us has the ability to put our unique human potential into action and to acquire a desired result. But the one thing that determines the level of our potential that produces the intensity of our activity and predicts the quality of the result we receive is our attitude. Attitude determines how much of the future we are allowed to see. It decides the size of our dreams and influences our determination when we are faced with new challenges. No other person on earth has dominion over our attitude.
People can affect our attitude by teaching us poor thinking habits or unintentionally misinforming us or providing us with negative sources of influence, but no one can control our attitude unless we voluntarily surrender that control.
No one else “makes us angry.” We make ourselves angry when we surrender control of our attitude. What someone else may have done is irrelevant. We choose, not they. They merely put our attitude to a test. If we select a volatile attitude by becoming hostile, angry, jealous or suspicious, then we have failed the test. If we condemn ourselves by believing that we are unworthy, then again, we have failed the test. If we care at all about ourselves, then we must accept full responsibility for our own feelings. We must learn to guard against those feelings that have the capacity to lead our attitude down the wrong path and to strengthen those feelings that can lead us confidently into a better future.
If we want to receive the rewards the future holds in trust for us, then we must exercise the most important choice given to us as members of the human race by maintaining total dominion over our attitude. Our attitude is an asset, a treasure of great value, which must be protected accordingly. Beware of the vandals and thieves among us who would injure our positive attitude or seek to steal it away. Having the right attitude is one of the basics that success requires. The combination of a sound personal philosophy and a positive attitude about ourselves and the world around us gives us an inner strength and a firm resolve that influences all the other areas of our existence.
Having the right attitude is an essential prerequisite for success and happiness. The right attitude is also essential for putting your unique potential into action and acquiring a desired result. Here are some tips for taking control of your attitude and unleashing your potential.
Use the past as a learning tool. “We must not beat ourselves to death with past mistakes, faults, failures and losses.” The greatest opportunity today brings with it “is the opportunity to begin the process of change.”
Adopt a new attitude. It can be about “who we are, what we are, what we want and what we are going to do. Today can also be exactly like yesterday, and the day before; it’s all a question of attitude.”
Develop self-awareness. “As we learn more about who we are, we begin to make better choices and decisions for ourselves and about ourselves. As our choices improve, so do our results, and as our results improve, so does our attitude.”
We are a Private Club and I am pleased to be able to invite YOU to
Take A Test Ride as an Affiliate ( IT”S FREE ) no obligation.
Join me on the road to sharing in the joy of
You Are Worth It!
Together We Can Do It!
The techniques and information Bernie has introduced me to are helping me to have more energy,better health, focuse on my dreams, and are helping me design my own destiny.
Our Creed :
- Every person on earth has the right to know all the knowledge available on planet earth
- Every person on earth has the right to pursue happiness
- Every person on earth has the right to be free to pursue his own dreams, goals, and desires
- Every person on earth has the right to know ALL the methods of curing and preventing disease and have dynamic vibrant health
- Every person on earth has the right to know how to use their mind to create and manifest in their lives whatever they choose
- Every person on earth has the right to privacy from all governments and corporate entities
- Every person on earth has the right to be happy, secure, safe, and fulfilled as a human being
- Every person on earth has the same importance as every other person
- Every person on earth can have, be or do anything they desire
- The privileged elite class has NO right to hide the truth from the masses and keep them as virtual slaves
- Freedom of speech, freedom to express ideas, opinions, and what individuals believe to be statements of fact even if it is against worldwide consensus should never be impeded
If You Want Things In Your Life To Change, You Have To Be Willing To Change Things In Your Life!!!
Take YOUR Test Drive as an Affiliate ( IT”S FREE ) no obligation.
As an Affiliate you will also receive the 14 cd set Your Wish Is Your Command ( FREE ) Limited time offer so act now!
The Choice Is YOURS!!
Learn more: START NOW
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
Have A Great Day Today and Everyday,